четверг, 28 июня 2018 г.

Amazing 3D Water Art with ArtSplash!

Amazing 3D Water Art with ArtSplash!

Today I am doing rainbow art with ArtSplash! I loved mixing the dyes to create my own hues of all my favorite colors. I love mixing colors and I also love doing art! With Artsplash you use water to create really pretty art! I watched this new Artsplash toy during its debut on the tv show the Toy Box, and I watched my sister Alyssa do art with this, but I was too young. I am so excited I'm finally old enough to test it out for myself! The way the water looks just makes you want to reach in and touch the water as it gathers, doesn't it!? To me it looks like gel and it seems so cool! Please click the thumbs up button! Be sure to follow my instagram! https://www.instagram.com/michaelsmagicalplayhouse/
БЕСПРЕДЕЛ ДПС!!! Полупокер
All Morning Routine and Night Routine!!!. Little Tikes Dino Bouncer Playtime Fun with Michael. 3 Marker Challenge with Ryan vs Mommy!!!. MAKING GIANT SLIME BUBBLES!!!!. Elsa and Anna toddlers make their own Pinypon with the Disney princesses, Barbie and chelsea. DIY 2 этажный ДОМ 4 комнатный для детей и РУМ ТУР или Pretend Play in DIY Playhouse for children. Michael's 5th Birthday Party and a HUGE Surprise Gift!!. Dinosaurs & My Hot Wheels Super Ultimate Gargage - Playtime With Michael. Fun Sisters Hide and Seek + Pretend Play Shopping. MYSTERY WHEEL OF CAKE CHALLENGE! Princess ToysReview and Greedy Granny. Obstacle Course Challenge!. Michael's First Day of Preschool. 24 Hours With 5 Kids and No Dad!. Kid Firemen & Bus Drivers Save the Day!. Swimming in a Ball Pit Pool!. Giant Hamburger Cake!. Mystery Wheel of Slime Challenge!!!!. Toy Hunting at Indoor Playground with Toys from Toys”R”Us. Twins Nighttime Routine. 24 Hours With 5 Kids on a Busy Day. The LUNCHBOX SWITCH UP Challenge! With Surprise Toys. Michael's New Swimming Puppy Learns Colors!. Zool Babies Series - Dental Care | Cartoon Animation For Children | Zool Babies Series | Kids Shows. Girls Day Out at the American Girl Doll Cafe & Hair Salon! Alyssa's First American Girl Doll. 8 Edible School Supplies / Funny Pranks!. 24 Hours with 6 Kids on a Rainy Flooding Day. Boys Day Out: Hiking in the Mountains with Daddy. Luciana's Mars Habitat - American Girl Doll Review - Always Alyssa. BALL PIT PRANK IN MY MOM'S CAR!!. 24 Hours with 6 Kids on a Busy Day in our New Car!. Fish Food Challenge with My Brother!. 24 Hours with 5 Kids on Halloween in Washington DC. Hidden Army Men Scavenger Hunt!. Michael's 4th Birthday Party at LEGOLAND!!.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий