вторник, 12 июня 2018 г.

Susan Egan sings "I Won't Say (I'm in Love)" from Hercules at D23 Expo 2017

Susan Egan sings "I Won't Say (I'm in Love)" from Hercules at D23 Expo 2017

Susan Egan, voice of Megara from Disney's Hercules (1997) performs "I Won't Say (I'm in Love)" during 'Zero to Hero: The Making of Hercules' at D23 Expo on July 16th 2017 at the Anaheim Convention Center in Anaheim, California.

Other members of the panel: Tate Donovan (Voice of Hercules), directors John Musker and Ron Clements, and a few animators.
Angela Lansbury Sings 'Beauty and the Beast' at Lincoln Center. A Broadway Princess Party celebrating Broadway's original 'Belle,' Susan Egan. Tangled - I See the Light (HD). Frozen - Kristen Bell Sings - For The First Time In Forever Live at D23 Expo2015. Susan Egan singing Belle from Beauty and the Beast @ D23. [1 HOUR][LYRICS] How Far I'll Go - Auli'i Cravalho ORIGINAL - Loop. 20th Anniversary "Journey To The Past" Performance | ANASTASIA The Musical. 4 Hours of Disney's Aladdin ♫ Lullabies for Babies (A Whole New World, Prince Ali & More!). The Lion King - FULL Panel at D23 Expo 2017 w/Don Hahn, Whoopi Goldberg, Ernie Sabella +. Bedtime Lullabies and Calming Undersea Animation: Baby Lullaby. Adrienne Warren – "Almost There" (The Broadway Princess Party). 4 Hours of Disney Lullabies for Babies ♫ Moana, Frozen, Beauty and the Beast.. A Whole New World of Alan Menken - D23 Expo 2017. The music of Disney's "Pocahontas". I'll Make a Man Out of You - Lip Dub | Oh My Disney. 👶😴8 HOURS Rain Sounds For Sleep Lullabies Songs for Babies To Go To Sleep Baby Lullaby RAIN THUNDER. Disney Orchestra Collection | Complete Series. Full Disney's Broadway Originals - D23 Expo 2015. 6 Hours of Disney Lullabies for Babies ♫ Aladdin, Moana, Frozen, & More!. Luke Evans & Josh Gad Sing "GASTON" Live at Beauty and the Beast Press Conference. Relaxing Disney Piano Music ~ Beautiful Music for Studying & Sleeping. Susan Egan - I Can't Believe My Heart (from Hercules). The Voices of Jim Cummings Featuring RAY from The Princess and the Frog Live at D23 Expo 2017. DISNEY | The Piano Collections | Arranged by Sam Yung. Hercules - I won't say [I'm in love] (Multilanguage). Relaxing Disney Music - 1 Hour Beautiful & Emotional Disney Collection. Disney Princess voices sing their songs at 2011 D23 Expo. Hercules - I Won't Say I'm In Love (English). Anika Noni Rose (voice of Tiana) performs "Almost There" at the 2011 D23 Expo. A Conversation with the Pixar Creative Team - D23 Expo 2011. Auli'i Cravalho - How Far I'll Go | Moana (Lyrics Video) 1 Hour. Lea Salonga--Disney Medley (Hercules, Tarzan, and Mulan). Random audience guy surprises ORIGINAL Jasmine - A WHOLE NEW WORLD. I can't believe my heart - Megara hercules (Susan Egan).

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий